Thursday 31 October 2013

Updates etc

Hello everyone!

I am really sorry for not updating this page in a while!
Jon was over for a visit for two weeks, and we travelled about a lot. Then I just got busy with work, and other things, too.

Anyway, I am still here. We are still of course waiting for the next part of our immigration process to happen, and when it does, you will all most certainly know about it!

I had to apply for a new passport last week. If anyone in the UK needs to renew, now would be a very good time... I sent my passport application using the Post Office's 'check and send' service last Monday, at about 3.30pm (it was right after work).
The guy went through my application, bagged it up, I paid the money and off it went that night.
Friday morning at 10.25am the doorbell rang, and a special courier handed me my new passport!
I was floored. I wouldn't have been more shocked! Less than four days for a new passport has to be a world record for sure!

So anyway, I now have my shiny new British passport, ready to have my shiny new US visa stuck into it... eventually! Let's hope that is sooner rather than later.

I think that's all for now.

Happy Halloween everyone!

Dan.

No comments:

Post a Comment