Thursday 29 August 2013

The Wedding!

Hello everyone,

Apologies for the fact this is nearly a week late, but we have been very busy! Anyway, I wanted to let you all know that the wedding ceremony went perfectly, and we had a truly wonderful day.
The after party was lovely, filled with good food, and our family and friends.

I have a few pictures to share of the setup, but not of Jon and I - yet! I might have some of those in a week or two.

Following the party, we drove north and spent the weekend in New York with some dear friends of ours, and got back the early hours of Monday morning.

So, here's the pics! (Some things need explanation, which I have wrote after the pictures. Click images to see full size).





















If you're wondering why the Christmas lights and Christmas Tree, they have some sentimental value to us. As I have said many times, we wanted things to be special and unique to us, and that is exactly what we did.
The tree actually had a lot of sentimental ornaments on it, that were special to Jon and his family.
The one of the wider shot of the room is a view looking from where Jon and I stood with our officiant, Sandy. The chairs were of course were where our guests were seated.
The picture of the table with Peter Pan and Stitch on it was I guess, for want of a better word, the "altar", and was basically right behind where the room shot was taken (where Jon and I stood).

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post them below!

Just so you know, tomorrow we are off to Disneyland in California, and won't be back until late Tuesday night.

Have a good weekend everyone!

Dan.

No comments:

Post a Comment