Thursday 27 June 2013

BUNAC - where would you like to go?

Hello everyone,

In my first, very long post, where I introduced myself and my story, I mentioned something called BUNAC, without really talking about what it is.

BUNAC stands for British Universities of North America Club. They are an organisation that can arrange gap years, working holidays and other visas to young people around the world. Despite its name, the 'club' does offer programmes to places outside of North America also, such as Australia and New Zealand.

As I mentioned in my first post, I used their services to move to Canada, where I lived and worked in Toronto, before I met Jon.

If you love travel like me, or are looking to maybe even eventually settle in another country further down the line, a working holiday/gap year is a fantastic way to get to know a country.
And who knows, you might meet your life partner, like I did!

Give them a try, you never know where you'll end up!

Dan.

No comments:

Post a Comment