Friday 28 June 2013

Friday Round-up

Hello everyone,

I have made quite a few posts so far this week, so let's take a look at the highlights.

To begin with, if you haven't already, you should read my long introduction to this blog, and my situation.

Click here to read that.

I made several posts regarding pages across the internet that might be useful when planning your own marriage, and immigrating to the US with you partner now that DOMA has been struck down.

Click here for useful webpages.

Click here for useful Facebook pages.

Click here for my entry about the Purple Unions website.

For light reading to make you laugh, you might want to read about my Canadian experience.

If you're unsure if you're country offers same sex immigration policies, click here.

I also posted a link to a book that you can order (you can order a PDF version if both partners are not currently outside the US). It has a wealth of information that is well worth reading, regarding the immigration process and law.

I'll try to post more over the weekend.

Dan.

No comments:

Post a Comment