Friday 28 June 2013

FREE Legal Consultation Being Offered for Bi-National Couples!

Hello everyone,

I have yet another really great piece of information! Two in a row!

The DOMA Project just posted on their Facebook page this image (below), about FREE consultations being offered by Masliah & Soloway, for same sex bi-national couples!
We have already emailed them, and already had a reply!
They seem very friendly, and have sent us forms to fill out with all our details, and a list of documents they require from us in order to set up a FREE consultation about our situation!

We have so many questions now that DOMA has been struck down, and I've spent the last 2 days giving myself a headache, so this is very welcomed!

Although not obligatory, seeing as they are waiving their $475 fee, they have asked for a small donation where possible.
After we have had our consultation, and are satisfied with their service we will definitely make a donation. Their willingness to help for free, and the fact they care about people in our situation means a lot to us, so a small contribution (not $475 of course!) would be fair.

Dan.


2 comments:

  1. Ooh! That's awesome! I'm glad you have a resource and have already gotten a reply. I hope they'll be able to help you!

    BTW, I've read all your entries so far and you're providing some great resources! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I keep checking the stats seeing how many people have viewed my entries... my new obsession! LOL!
      I think I'm doing ok so far. I hope others find it, and it is useful to them.
      Share with everyone you know!

      Delete